Laurel Highlands Hiking Trail
January 2 – 22, 2014
What a lovely walk John and I had for 6 days in the snowy mountains of Pennsylvania! Enjoy this 5-minute slide show featuring Barbara Hotz singing “Wild Wind” and a few words of explanation from me! Highlights of this walk included:
- Super Trail Angel help from my sister, Betsy!
- Fireplaces with split wood in every shelter!
- Beautiful snow starting the second day!
- Crisp, cold, fresh water from mountain streams
- Moderate walking on a well-marked trail
Please comment after you watch! Post your questions too!