I just DID something about the killings in Connecticutt. Since Friday, when a young man went on a rampage and killed 27 people and himself, I have wondered what I can do about it.
Colin Tipping’s article puts into clear words an action that I can whole-heartedly take. In his email to his Radical Living Community, he encourages us to be open to raising our own vibration through a willingness to be open to the possibility that the situation has a Spiritual perfection in it, possibly for several reasons:
- It gives us a chance to demonstrate forgiveness to our children
- It gives us a chance to look into our own tendency to act violently and rashly, even if on a smaller scale
- It gives us a chance to be open to taking action and taking a stand
- It gives us a chance to grieve publicly and enmasse
- It gives us a reason to be generous and compassionate
Read Colin’s email here:
In the email, he recommends that we all do the Radical Transformation Worksheet, a quick and easy way to refocus our energy and choose peace and empowerment.
The link for the worksheet is in the email. It’s a FREE worksheet, although Colin does ask you to register with your email address in exchange for access to the FREE downloads. That’s a small price to pay for this huge gift to the world!
I did it! Here’s MY worksheet all filled out. See what you come up with, and let me know!