JOURNEY TO YOUR HEARTLAND: STORIES
CLASS THREE: FLIPPING THE SWITCH
November 14, 2015
Chat and check in
Review of steps so far
Step One: Tell the Story and have it witnessed and validated
Step Two: Feel the Feelings. Feelings are a reflection of how you see the situation, Feelings are a signal that there’s something there to heal and grow. Notice that feelings are physical sensations of stuffed emotions. Holding them down is like trying to hold a beach ball under water.
Now for Step Three: Flipping the Energy Drain Switch
- Old Story: it’s all real. We are victims. Other people are doing things to us on purpose. We have no control over our feelings. Life is something that happens to us. Best we can do is design coping strategies to hold up to all the bad things that come our way.
- Traditional Forgiveness. Something bad happened and we just try to get over it. Pretend it didn’t happen. Wait long enough that the hurt goes away or we just tolerate the behavior.
- Radical Forgiveness. Have you had anything happen that seemed to have a good outcome that was unexpected?
With Radical Forgiveness. EVERYTHING happens for a reason.
NOTHING BAD HAPPENED. NOTHING TO FORGIVE
Flipping the Switch
- It takes energy to maintain the story. If we are using our energy to maintain our stories, there’s little energy for new creations or even health and work.
- Everything is Energy in various amounts of condensation
Our STORIES S.T.O.R.Y. are condensed thoughts, beliefs that become reality
- It only takes WILLINGNESS to be open to the possibility that something else is happening here. That flips the switch to the energy drain.
- No need to know WHAT, WHY, OR HOW, just that something else is happening
- I am becoming more open to the idea that everything happens for a reason and that this situation may have been given to me for my spiritual growth.
- But we still like to know what’s in our story.
- Some of those mechanisms might be:
How I flipped the switch on my S.T.O.R.Y.
My Story: Belief Being in Nature is not a Real Job.
- Stood on AT
- Followed my heart
- What if I could earn my living hiking? Entertained that question.
- Hang out with other people with new beliefs
- “You could be the first one”
- Keep saying it and feeling it as if it’s true and practice the tools of RF, shifting energy and watching reality change
Next Week: Putting it all together and creating a New Story
blow up Rose
Close: Try to Remember by Karen Taylor Good
The Radical Forgiveness Invocation
May we all stand firm in the knowledge and comfort
That all things are now, have always been, and forever will be
In Divine Order
Unfolding according to a Divine Plan.
May we surrender to this truth whether understand it or not.
And may we also ask for support in consciousness
In feeling our connection to the Divine part of us
With everyone and with everything
So that we can truly say and feel
We are One