I’m stepping into a new life. Sure, it’s been coming for about five years now, but what’s happened this week is work on the OUTSIDE! Things need to be done in the physical world, not just in my mind! Here’s the short list of upcoming tasks:
- Get my house ready for market
- Collaborate with a team to draft my book
- See my sons in new homes
- Be ready to relocate to Virginia to start my seasonal job
- Create income in my business
OK! The countdown has begun! Today is day T-28 and counting………..
What’s up for today:
- A General Contractor comes to give an estimate on house projects
- Invite collaborators for my Facebook page: Regina Walks
- Clear my body of glog and scum from a sore throat
- Assess my possessions to sort out valuables to keep or sell
- How can I make this transition as exciting as a month-long hike?
- Can I allow others to help me or choose to maintain my “solo” habit?
- What’s the BEST that could happen?
I’ll report in tomorrow and let you know how I’m doing.